Sunday, September 14, 2008

Update

Ok, one of these days, I will get better at keeping this thing updated at least on a weekly basis!! We had our computer get a virus, so now that is fixed. It is amazing what we did back in the day without computers. I don't think I would want to go very long without one, but I could do it!

So here goes for an Army update..... waiting, waiting, waiting, this is a word we are VERY familiar with these days. So we had to appeal the formal hearing, which required to appeal it in writing. So we had to get the doctor to write up a letter, well he decided not to sign it...so the next day he left out of town, so what happens now??? We got the "head" of the department to sign it and hope that it works. We faxed everything in on Friday and hope to hear something back this next week. If we still don't get what we deserve, then we have to accept it and fight after Kyle gets out. We have gotten our Congressmen involved and they have already requested his medical record, so that is a good sign. We hated to get him involved, but if that is what it takes then we will do it. I just don't understand the Army sometimes. They so badly want people to join and fight for our country, but when they get hurt doing it, they don't care about you because you aren't helping the country anymore. It just makes me frustrated and sad for the soldiers that are hurt much worse, I would hate to see what kind of treatment they are getting. Some people won't stand up for what they deserve, so therefore the Army can walk all over them. AGHHHHHH it just gets to me... so I will stop for now!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I am not sure if there is a way to do it as a link??? Anyone know? Or do I have to put them on the page with a post? Ok, so the pictures are taking way to LONG right now. Will post more later when I have more patience!!

Thanks everyone for your prayers and concerns, please keep on praying and we will keep you updated.


Sea World with the good ole Eagle
Kyle at Sea World

The water ride at Sea World, it was GREAT fun..





No comments: