Saturday, September 6, 2008

Frustrated....

I couldn't think of a title, so this is just how I am feeling!! I will apologize for the downer post now..
So TX was a GREAT vacation for my husband and I, but didn't get us anywhere with the Army. The board left his hearing the same, didn't ask questions, nothing...so a trip for nothing, except alone time as a couple which was nice. So now, we have 10 days(not very long) to appeal AGAIN, but this time it is in writing. So what do we do? That is a darn good question because noone seems to know what we should do besides appeal it. Where do we start? Who do we see? What appointments need to be made? These are all questions that we are asking and NOONE is answering. We are running out of time and out of patience. We did call our congressman back in MO, and he is helping us out so far. He started investigating the case this week, so we shall see if that gets us anywhere. So we continue to wait on the Army.... the girls and I will still most likely go back to MO within a months time. We are going to wait out to see what this appeal does!

So after we returned, we have been busy. My mom is still here with us, so that is nice to have someone here! Friday we had MC meeting and it was good. We tried something different and I think it worked and my group liked it. I am going to miss this group of ladies and kiddos very much. It has been great to get to know them and to make memories and friends that I can keep in touch with anywhere. Where we are moving there isn't a Moms Club...so I guess that means I will have to start one. We will see how far that gets!! I think every city should have one and it can be started with just one mom, so that looks like me!!

When we move back, we are thinking of me going back to work. My husband is wanting to finish his ministry degree, and I want him to focus on school and not have to worry about our family finacially. He is going to try and go to school on just Tuesday Thursday, so that will be nice. My mother has offered to care for the girls, so that is GREAT. I wouldn't work if I had to take them to daycare. So they will only be with her 2 days a week and then with Kyle the other 3 days. I will still homeschool them, just in the late afternoon/evening time. That is the flexibility of homeschooling...right? I am going to work for my mother n law at a facility that assembles medical packs for hospitals, for surgies, births etc. So you never know, I might assemble your next pack!! My husband and I both have worked there before we moved here, so that is nice too.

I will be posting pictures at a later date, when we have a working computer. Our desktop has a virus or something on it, so we have to erase EVERYTHING and redo it. Our laptop is old and slow....so pics are to come.


Thanks for getting through all of my rambling..

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hang in there. Just remember Phillipians 4:13 There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, even when you don't think that there is.

Aaron and Brie Woods said...

Hey Gramlings,

I just tried to email you at sbcglobal but it came back to me. Please email me your new address so we can keep in touch. Hope you are doing well. God Bless, Gabrielle Woods