Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cool website!!!

I just wanted to share a website that I came across the other day. It is called Smilebox and you can access it at www.smilebox.com. I used to scrapbook before I had children and now I am so far behind it is so frustrating. Actually I had gotten rid of all of my scrapbooking items awhile back, because I was never going to do it again. I have always thought that I would love to do digital scrapbooking, but there again never have had the time to figure it out. So now a days we all have digiatl cameras, and mine all stay on my computer. I print out ones for gifts and what not, so to make a long story short.... check out this website and see what all you can do with your pictures. My post right before this, I was experminting with it for a slide show. It is free for the basic membership, or it is 5.99 a month for the premimum, which allows you to print out your pages and do more things. But if you get a year membership it is only 39.99, what a great savings!!

So try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: