Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A blog from TX!!

So here we are in TX... I am not sure how this blog will post since how it is from my phone, so sorry if it is a liitle messed up. So yesterday our flight got in and we got our rental car and headed to Sea World! I had not been since a child and we had a lot of fun. I will post pics when we get back in town. We had a great time for getting in FREE for military!!
Today we met with Kyle's lawyer and the meeting went great. We were pleased with the meeting and the lawyer said he thinks tomorrow will go great. So you can pray for us and Kyle as he appears before the board of doctors. Today we went to the Riverwalk and took a boat tour around and then did some shopping. We went and seen the Alamo and went to the mall!!
That is all for now! It is hard to type for long periods on my little phone!

No comments: