Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

Hello everyone,
Sorry it has been awhile since we updated. The girls and I went back to MO to get our house ready. We don't have computer access there. The house is coming along great. It has been a hard last few weeks being away from our husband and daddy!! We had a great Halloween. I will post pics later. Kylie was "Charpae" from Highschool Musical and Ellianna was Tinkerbell!! They had so much fun.

I made a trip back to Fort Campbell on Saturday, I surprised Kyle because I wasn't suppose to be down until today. It was a GREAT surprise and we are looking forward to our time together. His last day in the Army is this next Wednesday. The movers come on Monday to pack us up and then on Tuesday to move us. Wednesday we will head back HOME!!!

Thanks to everyone praying for us during this time. Thanks for the emails and encouragement.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hoping for a smooth move this week for you guys. Keep updating us on stuff! We miss you!