Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally!!!

I didn't really ever think this time would come... well really it still hasn't, but let me explain!
We are still waiting on Kyle's hearing..we should have heard by now, but it is the Army and they can take however long they want. So we have decided to try to move forward with things. Kyle has his ROTC highschool reunion next weekend, so we all are going up for that. The girls and I will stay to do the work on the house that is needed and he will have to return for who knows how long. Hopefully not long, but we just never know anymore. So we are excited to get the house done and then to get moved in.
Today was the girls and I's last Moms Club meeting. We have had a wonderful time with all the mommies and kiddos we have met. We are going to miss them all lots, but hope to stay in touch! I have met some great friends through there!
So that is just a tidbit of what has been going on!!

3 comments:

angknapp said...

I'm happy you're getting to move back to KC like you want! Where is your new house at? Keep me updated!

Stephanie said...

Hope you've made it "home" safely. You will be missed!

Stephanie said...

Haven't heard anything. How is it going?