Thursday, August 28, 2008

Why Children do what they do????

I have been asking myself today....why in the world do children act normal and polite in public with their friends and what not.....and then when they get home they are a total different person. It is like they went from an Angel to a Beast!!! This is how I feel today..AGHHHHHH.

This morning we went to a park play day with Moms Club and the girls did GREAT, played nicely, got along, shared. Everything was PERFECT until we got home, and what happened, I am not quite sure. They were totally different little girls. They were yelling, fighting, kicking, crying, whining, you name it they were doing it!!! WHY???? So after getting through lunch time, which I might add was a diaster as well, it was nap time. Oh no, they went kicking and screaming up the stairs to their bed. After screaming for 20 minutes(this is what it seemed like) it was quite and I thought something was wrong....so I go to check on them and guess what....they were SLEEPING!!! Priase the Lord!! It was nice to have 2 hours to myself with peace and quiet. After nap they were back to their normal little beings of playing and getting along. So I hope that there are not many of these days to come!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Connor has split personalities. He's "cute connor" and "possessed connor". There is NO middle ground.

Anonymous said...

Rachell sweetie, they have to much of there aunt and dad in them and they will fight, sorry just a part of growing up.